Talbot Job Placement
We consider it a great honor to serve you as the Lord continues to lead in your life of commitment to Him. Whether you are looking for a first time position or transitioning to another place of ministry, we are committed to providing prompt and helpful assistance.
国产偷拍视频For those of you who are new or returning to Talbot Job Placement, please note that we have transitioned into a new job placement system called Handshake. Biola University as a whole has benefited greatly from this world-class resource, and we are excited to offer this service to our treasured students and alumni. The benefits of Handshake include:
- A broader exposure to more ministry jobs and opportunities. Handshake lists church positions, but also includes a wide variety of parachurch, academic and workplace environments where you can serve the Lord.
- More details about the ministries and organizations listing their jobs through Handshake. Employers can be far more specific in describing both their job setting and expectations, along with qualifications they seek from candidates.
- Assistance from Career Development, as well as the team at Handshake.
Whether you're looking for employment or you are an employer yourself, we have resources for you to guide you through your Handshake. Please see the following instructions for more information:
Create a New Account
国产偷拍视频If you have a Biola email address, NetID and Password, you do not need to create an account. Go straight to . Otherwise, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Handshake website to . If the link does not work and you find yourself on the sign in page instead of the registration page, click “Sign up for an Account” in the upper righthand corner of the page. You want to Sign Up, not Sign In.
- Click on the oval "Student/Alumni" button and fill out the requested information. You may use your personal email address.
- Your account must then be approved by the Office of Alumni Relations. Once you have been approved,
Login with NetID and Password
国产偷拍视频Current students and alumni who still use their NetID and password should login using this option.
- Go to the login page.
- Click on the "Biola NetID Login" button.
- Log in using your Biola NetID and password.
- If you do not remember your NetID and password but would like to use it, you can contact IT and they will help you get set up with your NetID and password. (Please note, alumni prior to 2008 will not be able to access Handshake with a NetID. Please create a new account via the above instructions.)
Login with Email Address
Once you have created an account using your personal email address and have been approved by the Office of Alumni Relations, you can log in to Handshake using your email address.
- Go to the and click “sign in with your email address” in the text underneath the “Biola NetID Login” button. (Do not click the Student and Alumni Login button; it will
prompt you to log in with your NetID.)
- Search for church and ministry job postings using job titles, employers, keywords, and locations. To see all ministry and church jobs, select “Filters” and choose the “Religious Work" industry.
国产偷拍视频Need help creating a job in Handshake or creating an employer profile? We're here to help. View our instructions to learn more — please note that you must first create and be approved for an employer account in order to create a job.